The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Friday, December 18, 2009

At the Dog Show...Rain + Irish Terrier = Wear a raincoat!



Don't I look like a little school boy?

1 comment:

  1. This post solves a lot of my problems. I was thinking to buy dog raincoat for Joss my lab as he doesn't like to move out of the house during rains and i wasn't sure of buying one for him thinking he might not like it. Many thanks once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!