The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Sunday, January 31, 2010

After a long, lazy Sunday...Ahhhh...

Notice that my head is on the pillow. Well, that's how I roll, peeps! I sleep right between mom and dad with my head on one or the other's pillow. An Irish head is a precious one, indeed!

Good night folks! I'll be up and runnin' by 4 am. I don't mess around when it comes to getting my day started! I'm an Irish Wildman for goodness sakes! (And a ladies' man)






1 comment:

  1. Hi McGillicutty! It's nice to meet you! We get up at the same time in the morning! The early bird gets the worm, right?!
    Have you met our friend Keeley yet? He's an Irish Terrier too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!