The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm HOME!!!!



Oh, Mommy! I have missed you so much!

When I first saw him being rolled toward me in his crate, the entire crate started rocking. No more worries of whether he would recognize me or not...I knew it! When I opened the crate, he just started jumping and jumping and doing those Irish Terrier cartwheels in the air. He couldn't stop kissing me! Even when I walked him out to the grass to potty, he was so sidetracked by our presence. All he wanted to do was give kisses. He had been saving them for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Sign In!