The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Monday, February 1, 2010

3:30 AM Tummy Troubles- TURN VOLUME UP AS LOUD AS YOU CAN TO HEAR HIS TUMMY SOUNDS!

Poor Baby! He just cannot be still and is so distraught. I don't know what to do for him. Turn your volume up and you can hear his tummy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I felt so sorry for you when I watched these videos! I'm very happy that you're feeling better now. I used to have tummy troubles all the time when I was younger. I even had to be hospitalized once! I wish your vet could give you a definate answer about what the problem is.
    Woof,
    Keeley

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!