The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Mom Is Here!!!


We are adjusting quite well. I am not sure about my furmom in my home...I didn't even invite her. Maybe I can take carge...I mean after my human parents...let's see...

2 comments:

  1. Khongrats!

    We are glad she eskhaped from Pawsylvania to see her boy again!

    I think it looks like a great start to furever happiness fur ALL of woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilli
    I'm sooo glad youw Fuwmom finally got thewe..We wewe getting the blow by blow fwom Mumsie and Mommi was quite wowwied. Juliette must be pwetty tiwed.
    I heawd you, but couldn't see too much in the video, heheh
    I hope you awe bof sneeping soundly
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!