The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day Action: An Irish Theif

I stole these treats out of a container that Mom keeps on our patio. She looks away for one second, and Boom Baby! That's my chance! When referring to "homework",Mom was referring to the Southern Charm School class that I'm in. Why not "give"? I ate all of the treats anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you are soooo cute.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hootie's eyes went crossed trying to follow you around in that video!ha! You weren't about to give up that treat bag, even though you cleaned it out! Good work fellow!!
    Smooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom person just fell in love with you!

    I personally applaud your smarts at obeying the command after all your treats were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your mom! She sounds so sweet. My mom used to be all sweet like that but she's recently had to get tough because of my crazy sister. Now she's scary sometimes. Still, one of my favorite things to do is steal something because I like it when she chases me. Your face at the end of the video was pawesome!
    Woof,
    Keeley

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!