The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Thursday, February 25, 2010

INTRODUCING...


INTRODUCING...THE NEXT LANE BRYANT MODEL AND BIG AND BEAUTIFUL MODEL:

Hello all! I'm here, Irish, and I'm fat and fabulous! I am a plus-sized model, you see. Now me Mom has me on a diet. I was stripped yesterday (Oh, McG says to clarify that I wasn't strippING...not that kind of girl). And now, I am georgeous!

I am quite angry at me son right now. He entered me in the Biggest Loser auditions. As if! They have been calling me cell phone, and I cannot get them off me back now. I have to lose almost half me body weight, so the vet says. Oh, and the doc also says after every test he could think to run that I am healthy, but, ahem, obese (I say plump).

I have been walking 1 mile in the morning and 1 mile in the evening. I even broke into a run this morning for about 1 minute. Me Mom runs me monster of a son for about 4-5 miles after we walk all together. I love this routine, but sheesh, these walkies are awfully tiring for this Irish lady. Just show me to me tea and crumpetts please! Mmmm...me getting hungry. Oh, and Laciecakes, I just have to meet you. Me son says you are eloquent and polite as I. And, Stan, we must also meet very soon. Me son says you are quite the catch!

Later folks, me Mom and son just walked in. How do they go that far? And he STILL has energy....sheesh. I must get to designing Laciegirl's purple hot pants and halter top. Just kidding! That is what she requested, but me thinks that a purple lacey, long, dress with some sequins for her dazzling personality will do. Did I mention LONG dress?

Oh, and later I will post the video where I tell me son in Bill Cosby's words..."I brought you into this world, and I can take you out" in one little growl.


BEFORE








AFTER












14 comments:

  1. The biggest loser! LOL!

    McGillicutty! You be nice to your fur mommy! :)

    I think she looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Irish Mom...Substantial is the word I prefer. But for inspiration, you might want to check out Miss Sophie at the Bumpass Hounds web site. She lost almost 80 lbs!

    kisses
    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you look quite beautiful. There are lots of women that would practically kill for your furs. Don't let 'em tell you anything otherwise.

    jake and Fergi xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree, you are beautiful - we reckon you make a wonderful model!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. More to love is what we term it fur my mom!

    I'm sure your sweet son will do all he khan to help too!

    I'm pretty sure woo will be ready fur swimsuit season!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: But please don't furget your sunskhreen - woo aren't in Pawsylvania anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you look good, but if the vet says diet well that's what you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're just big-boned, that's all it is, Jules! We think you look beautiful!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!!!! He didn't...enter you in the BIGGEST LOSERS? Doesn't that red headed child of yours know on which side his bread is buttered? Is he one crayon short of a box? OMD...

    As for that fur trim and stylin'??? YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!

    I don't know about half that body weight thing...what if you head drops right off? NO TEETH TO BITE? NO VOICE TO SHRIEK?

    I'm thinkin' if your mama tries that green bean crap diet that I have a recipe with a delicate FET I CHINI AL FRAY DO that you could stuff those green beanies in...sheesch...

    Oh...I'm sending Scruffy to live with you...he wrote this STOOPID POEM AND POSTED THIS EVEN STOOPID BIRTHDAY CARD FOR STOOPID PETEY...(Petey, though being one of Lacie's bestest friends doesn't hestitate to make fun of her caboose...)

    I can't believe you model...if they half starve ya what's it going to do to your career?

    I know an excellent law student...it's Scruffy...he's never won a case yet, but it doesn't stop him from trying.

    Kisses...and I love the HOT PANTS IDEA....

    Lacie giggles...that'll melt the ice 'round here!!

    Laciegirliecakesbeastprincess!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have to be on a diet at our house too. Both me and my Hu-mom. So we just do it and you will feel like a new pup when you get to your new weight.

    Good luck to you!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Stella (may I call you Stella?) your strip is most stylin'. With your stunning looks and gift of the old Irish blarney you'll have Stanny Boy eating out of your paws.He's shy you know but partial to eating diamonds if you have a spare lughole ring - could be a way to his heart. And tell your son the next time he gets the cheeky Irish on your gorgeous curvyness is puppy weight. All his fault.Teehee!

    Wiry love Eric xxx

    Wiry love eEic xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like either when my Vet says I need to lose some weight! Diets are not funny! But sure they make us feel better!
    Enjoy your walkies!
    You look beautiful with your new haircut!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh honestly...I just found another recipe for

    Green Beans...

    You grind them up in CAKE...

    And them ICE them in gallons of BUTTERCREAM FROSTING...

    Oh yum....I'll be bringin' it straight over....

    Laciecakes....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I agree with Maggie and Mitch. You're just big boned, not fat at all!
    But those walks are fun, aren't they? It's snowing yet again here, so my 2 walks a day have been cut to one-we all can hardly wait for spring!
    Your buddy,
    Bocci

    ReplyDelete
  14. McD's mama you don't look overweight to us. Our hooman sissy tells our mommy that "Mommy's are supposed to be chubby", so she's going with that!! Have a good weekend.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog & Hootie (using mom's blog 2day)

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!