The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What? Who? Me? I'm just, um, catching up on my Wall Street Journal, Mom!







Obviously, I'm feeling better. I just thought that I would, you know, catch up on business in the Wall Street Journal (my fave, by the way), you know to see what I missed while I was ill. I dont' know why Mom is making a big deal out of this... So, then, I quickly pretendend like I was sleeping and I had no idea how this paper was shredded. Brilliant, huh? AND, I think my Mom doesn't have a clue that it was me who shredded The Journal. HEE HEE!

By the way, I ate a full meal today, and my tummy is a little better. Hopefully, this is the magic answer. I have let my Mom sleep soundly for 2 nights, so I think I am on the up and up. Soon, I'll have Guiness. Thanks for all your prayers and concerns. Please continue them.

Later

10 comments:

  1. Just avoid the corned beef and cabbage for a while, OK? I mean, Guiness is medicinal, ya know. But that cabbage is a killer


    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear young lad...

    Be furry khareful of The Lacie Beastie -

    There is a 666 on her -

    And she'll make sure woo see where it is too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie By Proxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie you are...

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA...I just knew that Khyra would saunter over here with her floofy tail...she's a bit jealous of my small derriere...

    And she seems to have rather overly sensitive hearing so when I SHRIEK, she goes all crackerdog...

    As for tha Wall Street Journal chewin'...STRONG WORK, Gillie!!!

    You've just ingested millions of $$$$!!

    Now, I am a student nurse and do visit other dogs...(there's a group of us, but I'm the most inept er um inexperienced. BUT, if you need me to stop by and stew you some chicken broth I'd be glad to do it...I could also bring my famous blender and whip you up some tummy quieting smoothies...just let me know....

    Kisses, dear boy and don't listen to Khyra...she always tries to warn the boy pups off...

    XXOO

    Miss Laciegirlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hu McGillicutty,

    My name is Koobuss and I am a wire fox terrier.
    Sorry to hear that you are having stomach problems. But since Lacie is on your case, I know that you will be feeling better soon.

    Koobuss Kisses,
    Koobie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gilly, THANKS for finding me. We have lots to talk about, but my mom and I are running out right now to the hospital for a Pediatrics visit. I promise we'll woof soon. Always have time for new friends. Keep up the good work. Much LOVE! And you sure are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it's okay I called you Gilly , it just seemed like a cute nickname....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear you're feeling better. But careful with that paper ... too much fiber can cause problems. So can buttons. But that's a different story.

    We're impressed that you are a reader. We're working on it. If we could read just a bit better, we might not fall so far behind on our blogging.

    Oh well. Ya can't have it all.

    Love ya, McGillicutty,
    Jake and Fergi xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guiness? Are you kidding? You should only be drinking Smithwick's Irish Red Ale...that would be better for your belly.Not really.I don't know what I'm talking about.
    WelshieHugs, Hootie

    Dear Mcgillicutty, I hope your tummy is doing better.We just watched all your videos and you surely do seem to be in distress.Did you ever find out what caused the problem?
    AireKisses,
    BabyRocketDog
    ps-We are very impressed with your showmanship.You must be very well behaved to be in dog shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! We're sorry we didn't visit earlier, McGillicutty!
    We're sending you lots of AireZen! We hope you feel better soon!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!