The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Saturday, February 13, 2010

We Went To Kiss The Blarney Stone

Ah, The Blarney Stone...We HAD to do this...Lacie kept telling me it was not clean, but me thinks she was secretly worried about her rather large derriere getting stuck in that small space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Sign In!