The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Flight To Ireland, Me Homeland--Thanks Petey!

Petey paid for 4 tickets...Me, Max (me bodyguard), Lacie, and Lacie's Tookus....

1 comment:

  1. WHEW we thought we had posted your adress and then realized we didn't and we couldn't get over here until we read LAcies post and now we are here.......DO NOT GO HERE...REPEAT DO NOT GO HERE...I mean Lacie is my BFF but this could have dangerous side affects..Just a thought..Love A+A

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!