The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Here We Are! Just Getting Aquainted...



2 comments:

  1. Hey there McGillicutty, me pal-who ya getting acquainted with there?
    It looks very mysterious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Gillie Mama...Fur mama that is...

    (Lacie drops a curtsy, figurin' she better start off on the good side of Juliet here....)

    Oh my...may I offer you a cup of tea? A relaxin' smoothie??? In a lovely Waterford glass?

    Honestly, Juliet, you must be exhausted!!!!!

    And that son of yours...sniffin' and pushin' the envelope!!! Forward, he is!!! It looks like you two had a fabbers intro...

    If you need a copy of my book,

    "Managing Pesky Male Terriers" I will be delighted to send ya a copy...signed, of course...

    Let me know if you need me to take Gillie of your paws for a while...(Lacie giggles figuring she and Gillie can go to the movies...)

    Kisses, dear ones...

    Laciegirlie!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!