The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Monday, February 15, 2010

Post Valentine's Date With Me Spicy Girl, Lacie

Well, I'm a little embarrassed. I must say, being Irish, me NEVER has had a hangover. What kind of "smoothie" did Lacie slip in me pint of Guinness?



I had dreams about the date all day long...look at me face! What's that all about?



Mom could not make up our bed all day long because I would not awaken. SO not like me. Lacie, me thinks you achieved what no other dog or human has been able to achieve...you made me tired.



STILL out! Me cannot believe me eyes...Irishdogs of the world, sorry if me let you down







Almost awake...oh, me head...so hungover...but me survived the date. Recouperation ahead...

12 comments:

  1. Gillie laddie! Hmmm. Do you need a couple of them hairs of the dogs to set you up right for the rest of the day? Must bark you do look devilishy handsome in your sooper dooper throne bed. And coy in your first photo (Mom kissied you on the pooter screen on that one) Bet you were trying to cover your ears in that photo really.. Lacie's yapping still echo shreiking in your poor old lug 'oles Gillie?

    Wiry love Eric xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you save a bit of the blender contents for analysis?????

    Wirey woofs,

    Jake and Just Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gillie (is it ok if I call you that?) I think Lacie may have slipped you somethin' a wee bit stronger than Guiness! Get some rest, buddy!

    And THANKS for coming to visit my bloggie! Didn't you say your Momma used to have a pug before you? I bet she has some funny memories with them- my Momma says we are an exceedingly funny & naughty breed. :)

    Take some Tylenol and feel better!

    xoxo
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are not the first and sorry to say with Lacie you wont be the last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Gillie, we are so very pleased to meet you!
    We hope we are not being too familiar with the Gillie but Lacie did tell us that she calls you that.
    Of course now we come to read your blog we see that you two have had a hot date.
    We know all about Lacie and her smoothies!
    We are pleased you dropped by our blog and delighted you have known bassets before. This means we don't need to waste any time telling you how adorable we are..........
    We just love Ireland, particularly Dublin, and Guinness so we should get along very well.
    love and kisses
    Martha & bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is what you get for trying to impress her!

    Just teasing! :)

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gillie,
    I hope you feel better. You look quite cute laying on the bed. I could send you some of Mack's deramax if you still don't feel well, as he can't take it anymore. It makes him throw up.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll type quietly not to disturb your throbing head, Gilli. At least you can claim that you've SURVIVED your date with Lacie. You now are qualified to wear the official Lacie date survivor bracelet. Email me at mica_maui_98@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you!

    Just remember, next time you won't have Mighty Max along for emotional support. But you may want to keep that plunger handy!

    Your pal,

    Petey

    ReplyDelete
  9. McG, well, looks like we had a wee bit too much fun??? Well a gentleman doesn't tell and neither does a lady, so I guess we'll never know, will we??? But I do have to thank you for taking some time out of your hangover to stop by to wish Hana's family some condolences. That was mighty sweet of you McG. Even in the state you were in. I must say, you sure a gentleman (and a cute one at that!). So get your sleep and we'll tease you again tomorrow. Much LOVE. So glad we're friends. You're a hoot!! Woof soon. Josie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Gillie!
    Oh-oh! I can see Lacie did it again!
    I hope you are fully recovered now!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, now do woo understand whilst I tried so furry hard to warn woo?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gilly
    What's a little hangovew when you can have such an adventoowe and fun date, plus can say , you suwvived a date wif Lacie???heheh

    You look splendid in that bootiful bed..I don't think you have anything to feell bad about. You didn't let anyone down. you awe a pawfect Iwish Lad
    smoochie kisses
    ASTa

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!