The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Me HOT date and Max's World Tour


This post is dedicated to Penny, Poppy and Patches' Dad and to Wally....we would have waited in deference to them to post this, but dear MAX is on his World Tour and popped by to see us....we hope that the silliness here helps to give someone a smile today!!!

(musically voiced) Whose That Lady? Sexy Lady!
Lacie, That's Who...She Pulled Out All The Stops....Oh, What a Time We Had!!!!

Oh, and we had a special visitor, thank dogness!!! Max, my main man!!


14 comments:

  1. Oh you have met Lacie,she is one fast cat(well dog.
    Watch out buddy.
    Grumpy Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just caught your adventure over on Scruffy, Lacie and Stan's blog! You are one prepared Irishdoggie! Bless you, McGillicutty!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilly...glad you had a good time, and so glad that Max made the trip with you, to deflect some of the shrieking, if for no other reason.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see Max in another part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i am so glad to meet you ...it has been quite an adventure you and Max and Lacey beast have been on....my mommy lovvvvvvvvvvved Ireland when she was there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i am so glad to meet you ...it has been quite an adventure you and Max and Lacey beast have been on....my mommy lovvvvvvvvvvved Ireland when she was there....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure Max had a pawesome time with you!
    Lacie... oh, Lacie!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cónas ata tú? How are you?

    Greetings from Clive and the NLSM in Dublin ...

    Great to meet another Irish dog out there blogging!

    We were so happy to be part of Max's World Tour today - he is one very special dog!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Slán ... Clive and the NSLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot date? Did Lacie fuse the blender again??? Set the pub on on fire? Crikeee. Need to wag over and read all about it. Relieved you are still around to tell the tale my new pal.

    Wiry ones, ERic xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. McG....

    I dunno what kinda hogwash Lacie is tellin' ya, but I can tell you there was NO BUTT PADDING on that girl...

    I heard her tell Asta on her cell that she had the tightest girdle on she could find...

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...laughing so hard that water is coming out of their noses and they're doubled over on the floor...

    O'Scruffy
    and O'Stanley

    S N O R T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is a fun blog! I'm going to get me a Brewskie from the fridge, sit back, and do some readin'. Speaking of Irish, don't you just love Clive!?
    Clive and his family were one of my first "Followers".

    If you don't mind, all you buddies of "The McGillinator" out there, please come visit me at www.boccibeefs.blogspot.com. Comment and follow, my new pals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a funtrip you took and with Lacie (Hootie's 1st love!)and Max! It's a good thing you had Max along 'cuz Lacie can get racie!!
    Smooches,
    BabyRD

    Watch yourself my friend! Lacie is a real heartbreaker!!I would never say a discouraging word about her though,she was my first love...and she is dynamite in that little pink tutu!!Good luck buddie!!
    Smooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are a brave brave brave brave doggy for going on a date with Lacie. She is a pawfull, and THEN SOME. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!