The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in Mississippi? Yes, indeed!




Mom is trying her best to take pics as close up as possible without getting in the snow (remember strep throat). Maybe later Dad will take some better ones. It's STILL comin' down!

P.S. The ONLY reason that I got home yesterday from my daycare is because my Doggodmother, Janie, picked me up for my folks. You know, mom is sick, so Dad dropped me off there yesterday morning. Well, he got stuck on a conference call at work and couldn't pick me up from daycare! Who do we call? Janie!!! She saved the day. Thanks so much! We owe you Janie Doggodmother! You Rock! Many Irish Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Sign In!