The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh Yeah, Baby, Who 'Dat? But I's getting sweepy....And the company is still here...must...stay..awake...must...entertain...who 'dat....

Geaux Saints, Baby! Me thinks I's getting sleepy....speech slurred...too much Guiness...but I love the kiddies being here. Lots of food to clean up! Must stay awake...must entertain...must eat off the floor...must.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh....who 'dat?




4 comments:

  1. Khongrats on your win -

    We don't watch N** this year since they let V*** bakhk in the league -

    We are happy fur NOLA - they deserved good things fur a change!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are absolutely THRILLED for the Saints! whoooooooooohoooooooooooo

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooohooooo....we hope your head doesn't hurt too much.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who dat? is right!! It was swirling all around us -- and we stayed up to the very joyous end!!


    Wirey woofs,

    Jake and Just Harry

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!