The mcgillinator


T
he Life of an Irish Terrier And His Many Adventures And Shenanigans:

Hi There! My name is McGillicutty, and I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I am a debonaire young lad who is as mischeivious as he is handsome. I hope you enjoy my blog!

follow me, and i'll lead you through some wild adventures. so, sit back, grab a guinness (or harp, smithwick's, and any of me other favorite irish brewskies), and enjoy!

let me know you visited, why don't ya?


...“If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."


Monday, February 1, 2010

Vet Visit Today

Well, I just left the doctor for my tummy. Mom was worried because I was acting so weird, but she was embarrassed to say that my only symptom was weird stomach noises. But, I've had tummy issues since October, and she felt she needed to let me visit with Dr. Cade. He is a great doctor, and I like him a lot. I think he's quite fond of me too, but who isn't? I digress (but I'm vain, you know). I have visited him almost every month since October with tummy issues, and I've had a gammett of tests and x-rays.

In summary, we are not very sure about this episode of "the loud tummy" that I have had a couple times over the last week. I'm not hurting, vomiting, or having diarrhea. But, I am quite disturbed and distressed. The doc gave me a couple of injections to settle my tummy and calm me, and a round of antibiotics. He said there might be something in my yummy food that is not agreeing with me, so we are swiching foods today (if I eat).

I'm just pacing quickly around the house with my tail down, and check in with Mom every 10 sec and put my head on her leg just to tell her I am not feeling good. My tummy is still at it, and I'm pretty pitiful. Please keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. OH..we are certainly holding you close to our hearts. But maybe not close to our noses, if that is OK


    gussie n teka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear poor you. A gurgling tum sounds most uncomfortable. We really do hope it quietens down soon.

    Molly, Taffy and MOnty

    ReplyDelete

Please Sign In!